Thursday 25 March 2010

Meeting positive people gives you energy

Meeting up with other people who have a positive attitude to life and business has given me a real boost over the last few weeks. I've been very lucky - attending a speed networking event run by the IOD in Reading, meeting up with a very positive group of Skillfair members in London, and topping all that off with a team meeting this week. The result has been that I feel really energised and have started tackling a whole range of challenges that I'd left on the back burner. So if you're not sure what you should do next, why not get out and about and pick up some energy from your fellow businesses? 

I'm booked to speak at quite a few events over the next few months so I'm hoping the energy will keep coming, if you're around Derby, Birmingham or Central London it would be great to meet up.

No comments: